Yellow Buses is proud to have signed up to the Armed Services Covenant. This means from 2017 we have signed up to the following:
- Promoting the fact that we are an armed forces-friendly organisation on our website.
- Seeking to support the employment of veterans young and old and working with the Career Transition Partnership (CTP), in order to establish a tailored employment pathway for Service Leavers.
- Striving to support the employment of Service spouses and partners by developing and publicising an appropriate policy.
- Endeavouring to offer a degree of flexibility in granting leave for Service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner’s deployment, by developing and publicising an appropriate policy.
- Seeking to support our employees who choose to be members of the Reserve forces, including by accommodating their training and deployment where possible, by developing and publicising an appropriate policy.
- Offering support to our local Cadet units, either in our local community or in local schools, where possible, by considering requests for assistance.
- Aiming to actively participate in Armed Forces Day.