Bus Drivers – Opportunities for Trainee Drivers (Permanent Contracts) or PCV licence holders (Permanent or Temporary Contracts)
Looking for a new driving career in a company that thinks outside the box?
We are always looking for good drivers to join our friendly team. We have a range of vacancies on our scheduled services for our network. Some vacancies are based in Bournemouth and others from our new outstation, opening in Poole. If you enjoy driving, have good customer service skills and want to join a fun, innovative company, then please get in touch with us, confirming your preferred work base – Bournemouth or Poole – and we will do our best to accommodate you. Both trainee and experienced PCV drivers are welcome and you will be paid while you train. Call 01202 636014 or email [email protected] to apply.
Ideally, you will already have some experience of bus driving and a PCV licence and driver CPC cards. However, we are happy to train applicants who do not have a PCV licence but do have a car licence. Excellent training will be given in both driving and customer service standards. We offer a range of excellent benefits including:
- Paid training
- Free travel for you and a family member
- Membership of a pension scheme
- Paid bank holidays (higher pay if worked)
- A generous holiday entitlement
- A smart uniform
- Rest and refreshment areas for breaks
- Showers and cycle racks
- Free car parking
- A free bus between sites
- Long weekends off, approximately every 6 weeks
- Concessionary rates at local gyms
- Reduced rates on health and welfare benefits
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounts on cafes and local restaurants for you and your family
- Sports and social club, including clubs and family days out
Whilst the majority of our roles are full time, we will consider applications for part time work or job shares or alternatively from experienced PCV licence holders looking for temporary work.
If you wish to discuss your application first please contact Mike on 01202 636035 or contact [email protected]
If applying for part time or job share, please specify this on your application letter or email. Also, please state your preferred location.