Yellow Buses is committed to delivering the best possible customer service. Our Customer Charter sets out what you can expect from Yellow Buses and what to do if things go wrong.
We aim to deliver the following:
- A safe and comfortable travelling environment
- A punctual and reliable service, and information on any delays or other interruptions to service
- Printed, at-stop and online information about our services
- Accessible public transport that is available to everyone
- A friendly travelling environment where we treat all of our customers with respect, honesty and impartiality
- Innovation which is designed to make your travel experience as enjoyable as possible
- A point of contact when you have a comment, question or complaint
If we have made a mistake, we will try and make amends as far as possible.
If you lose any property on our buses, you can contact us and we will endeavour to return the lost property to you.
You can view our conditions of carriage.
You can contact us in the following ways:
- Call in at our Travel Shop, located on Avenue Road in the Square, Bournemouth Town Centre (opposite Boots). We are open Monday-Friday 09:30-17:30
- Phone us on 01202 636110
- Email us at [email protected]
- Visit our website at bybus.co.uk
- Follow us on twitter @YellowBuses
- Follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/YellowBuses
- Download our app YB Move (Android and iOS)
If you are not satisfied with our response, you can contact Bus Users UK:
- Visit their website at http://www.bususers.org/complaints/how-to-make-a-complaint or email them at [email protected] or call them on 0300 111 0001